Recent events in Washington, Hong Kong and elsewhere have shown us that democracy is still is crisis in 2021.
Join us for an international discussion following the recent dramatic events in Washington and Hong Kong.
- What does Christian citizenship mean in such a moment?
- Does democracy have a future?
- How can the church and church movements, like Pax Romana, better respond to events like these?
Sat. January 9
- 09:00 (New York / Lima)
- 15:00 (Paris)
- 17:00 (Nairobi)
- 21:00 (Hong Kong)
The meeting will last one hour. The main items are:
- Description of the situation (See)
- Sharing of analysis and reflections on this situation (Judge)
- Perspectives of action as perso and as movement
All are welcome!
Register in advance for this meeting on Zoom:
[…] vediamo con chi vuole al webinar internazionale di oggi alle 15https://www.icmica-miic.org/2021/01/democracycrisis/Sui fondi Ue Petrini su Repubblica, Fornero su la StampaSulla crisi in confusissima maturazione da […]