Introduction to the See Stage
This page is dedicated to the “See” part of the synodal path. The objective of this stage is to have a better understanding of the state of the movement by conducting “virtual visits” with member organizations and key leaders .
A team has been created to help facilitate the visits using the following questionnaire.
At the end of this process, a summary report on the state of the movement will be presented to serve as the basis of our discussion for the future.
Virtual visits reports
- Ikatan Sarjana Katolik Indonesia (ISKA) [Indonesia]
- Kenya Movement of Catholic Professionals (KMCP)
- Catholic Professional Network of Zimbabwe (CPNZ)
- Inclusive and Communicative Action Network [ICAN] Nepal
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Universitaires Catholiques (ALUC)
- Community Action Network (CAN) [Malaysia]
- Movement of Catholic Graduates and Professionals [Sri Lanka]
- Mouvement Chrétien de Cadres (MCC) [Gabon]
- Solasbide [Navarra – Spain]
- Equipos Prefesionales de Colombia (EPC)
Questions and Comments
If any information is missing, please write your question by clicking on "Questions and comments". (You need to be logged in).