World Forum for Democracy 2017: Is populism a problem ?
Strasbourg, 8-10 November 2017
Please, find hereafter the Final report, Conclusions, Evaluation data …/…
World Forum for Democracy 2017: Final report
World Forum for Democracy 2017: Conclusions
World Forum for Democracy 2017: Evaluation data
2017 Labs reports
- LAB 1 report: Is hybrid democracy more inclusive?
- LAB 2 report: “Corruption and populism: can the international community help?”
- LAB 3 report: Fact checking: is it worth the effort?
- LAB 4 report: Making votes count more
- LAB 5 report: Participatory democracy: an antidote to populism?
- LAB 6 report: Citizens’ disconnect: can parties open up?
- LAB 7 report: Bursting social media eco chambers
- LAB 8 report: Corruption and populism: can citizen watchdogs help?
- LAB 9 report: Fake news: does fact checking work?
- LAB 10 report: ArtiVism against populism
- LAB 11 report: Can democracy survive public service media?
- LAB 12 report: Big data: campaigning or manipulation?
- LAB 13 report: Civic education – how does it increase resilience to populism?
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.